Virtual Registration Fees
More information coming soon.
Deadline: 20 August 2020 (60 days)
Cancellations must be notified in writing (e-mail is sufficient) to the Congress Secretariat. Cancellations made by 20 August 2020 result in a full refund less $150 to cover administration costs. As an alternative to cancellation, your registration may be transferred to another person by 20 August 2020 without incurring any cost penalty. The Congress Secretariat must be advised in writing of any alterations or transfers. There will be no cancellation allowance for failure to secure a visa to Australia. The Organising Committee reserves final decision on a case by case basis for granting a cancellation in extenuating circumstances. It is recommended that travel insurance be secured personally upon registration.
- 1st Call for Abstracts Open 1 April 2019
- 2nd Call for Abstracts Opens 1 October 2019
- 3rd and Final Call for Abstracts Opens 1 January 2020
- Call for Abstracts Closes 1 March 2020
- Notification of Abstract Acceptance 1 May 2020
- Early-Bird Deadline 20 June 2020